— Shows Include Headliner Comedians, Mixed Martial Arts, Chinese Supergroup & More To Come —
TEMECULA, Calif. (Nov. 20, 2017) – Pechanga Resort & Casino readies its gleaming new 68,000 square feet of new event space for the public with three major shows in January 2018. Named the Pechanga Summit, guests can be one of the first to experience the new event center by reserving tickets to Grasshopper Passion (a Chinese operatic group), Bellator 193 or Adam Sandler. Tickets for all three events are currently on sale from $39-$228 and may be purchased online at Pechanga.com, by calling (877) 711-2946 or in person at the Pechanga Box Office.
- January 20 – 8 p.m. – Grasshopper Passion
- January 26 – 5 p.m. – Bellator MMA presents Larkin vs. Gonzalez
- January 28 – 7 p.m. – Adam Sandler Live
Pechanga Summit was added to Pechanga Resort & Casino as a part of the property’s $285 million resort expansion. The Pechanga Band of Luiseño Indians broke ground on the two-year project in December 2015 that will conclude in December 2017. Entertainers, concerts, live sporting events, trade shows, weddings, or any large group will now have a 40,000 square foot area to book. In total, Pechanga now offers 274,500 square feet of indoor/outdoor contemporary meeting and event space, which will significantly enhance the amenities, space and visibility of Pechanga’s event offerings.
- An indoor pre-function area that wraps around Pechanga Summit on three sides for pre-event socializing, featuring three phone charging bars and three cultural installations.
- A Green Room (exclusively reserved for speakers and VIP guests/groups)
- Retractable chandeliers
- A ceiling catwalk for lighting, sound and event rigging
In these last two years, Pechanga more than doubled the size of its resort amenities and added more than 3,500 jobs to the region. The project added a new, AAA Four Diamond, 568-room and suite hotel wing; a stand-alone luxury two-story spa and salon with 17 treatment rooms, a fitness center and hydrotherapy pool terrace; a 4 ½-acre resort-style pool complex with eight pool areas; two new restaurants; and an additional 67,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor event space.
Snapshot of Pechanga Resort & Casino When Expansion Is Complete:
- Casino square footage: 200,000
- Event/meeting/convention square footage: 100,000 (indoor) 174,500 (outdoor)
- Number of hotel rooms: 1,090
- Number of restaurants: 13
- Number of pools & spas: 13
- Number of employees: 4,750