Pechanga Resort Casino – Fast Facts
Pechanga Resort Casino is among the largest resort/casinos in the United States.
Located Temecula Valley and just minutes to the picturesque southern California wine country, Pechanga offers an unmatched destination, as well as the luxury and comfort guests expect and deserve from a AAA Four Diamond Award winning property. Pechanga has won this esteemed award every year since opening in 2002. Pechanga Resort Casino is owned and operated by the Pechanga Tribe, which is why guests will notice cultural artifacts, photographs and historical features throughout the resort, as well as the Journey at Pechanga golf course.
Pechanga offers everything discerning resort guests expect from an acclaimed casino/resort – luxury rooms and suites, more than 12 restaurants, concerts and shows, on-site golf and luxury spa, The Cove (a pool complex the size of 5 football fields), a 24-hour casino with 200,000 square feet of gaming space.
Where is Pechanga?
45000 Pechanga Parkway, Temecula, California – about an hour drive from most southern California locations and right off Interstate 15. Less than an hour from 2 international airports – San Diego & Ontario, Calif.
- More than 200,000 square-foot casino floor
- Non-smoking casino (ample areas for smoking outdoors with dedicated cigarette butt recycling receptacles)
- 5,400 slot machines
- 152 Table Games including Pai Gow, Blackjack, Let it Ride, California Craps, and many more
- Opulent high limit gaming area with high limit salon featuring upscale décor (chandeliers, carpeting, etc.)
- The Club at Pechanga players’ club with Silver, Gold, Platinum and Red levels
- Grand Entry and hotel lobby with comfortable and timeless guest check-in and four-diamond service
- 1,100 luxuriously appointed and spacious guest rooms and suites with free wifi, energy efficient lighting and water fixtures & 24-hour room service. Each of the 568 rooms in the Resort Tower features nature photography of the local area and the Pechanga reservation by Pechanga artists.
- 25,000 sq. ft. Spa Pechanga – luxury spa featuring massage, facial and nail services. Spa Pechanga incorporates the use of Native botanicals such as lavender, sage, chia prickly pear and more to promote healing and well-being. Spa Pechanga guests have full use of steam room, sauna, hydrotherapy pools, locker areas, tranquility room, sundeck and the private spa pool and cabanas.
- Complimentary concierge service
- 5 retail choices from sundries to fine jewelry
- Green roof for walking, relaxing
- 4.5-acre pool complex called The Cove – offers 4 pools, 3 hot tubs, 2 twisty waterslides, open air restaurant with walk-up option, 27 cabanas, a 7,500-sq. ft. main pool with a swim up bar and 18 submerged seats at the bar, and a 2,500 square foot family pool.
- Great Oak Steakhouse (winner of AAA Four Diamond Award and Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence) (temporarily closed for renovation as of 2/2023)
- Journey’s End (located in Journey golf course clubhouse)
- Paisano’s Italian
- Blazing Noodles
- Pechanga Buffet
- Pechanga Cafe
- Temptations Food Court
- Umi Sushi & Oyster Bar
- Blends Coffee & Wine Bar
- 1882 Cantina
- Coveside Grill
Other dining options include:
Journey a la Carte – located between Hole 1 and Hole 10 at Journey at Pechanga golf course (offers snacks, sandwiches, drinks)
- Pechanga Theater – A-list performers every week in the 1,200-seat venue
- Pechanga Summit – Live sports events + large concerts regularly in this 3,000+ seat venue
- Comedy Club at Pechanga – stand-up comedians hit the stage Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday every week in the 270-seat, intimate theater (currently closed)
- Eagle’s Nest – Live DJ dancing every Friday and Saturday night (currently closed)
Golf – Journey at Pechanga
- Links-style course designed by Arthur Hills and Steve Forrest
- 7,219-yard, par 72 course that rises and falls more than 300 feet over its 18 holes
- Pechanga hotel and Pechanga RV resort guests receive complimentary use the driving range and practice facility
- Rated among top public courses in California by GolfWeek magazine
- Golf Pro, Randy Chang, rated among top 30 instructors in U.S. by Golf Tips magazine. Lessons offered for all ages
- Built into the native canyons and ravines of the south end of the Temecula Valley
- Eco-friendly greenskeeping and the most culturally sensitive course in the U.S.
- Natural features that include lakes, waterfalls, streams, indigenous flowers and plants and wildlife
- Signature Hole #6 in which golfers have to tee off to fairway located a more than 175-foot drop down the mountain
- Holes named for native Pechanga words describing that area of the course
- Cultural artifacts from native Pechanga people can be found along the way to some of the holes
- Golf carts equipped with top of the line GPS ball to pin positioning and golf pro tips
- Award-winning pro shop carrying top golf gear and apparel, cigars, magazines and more
- Journey’s End – the 62,000-square foot clubhouse featuring a Pro Shop, restaurant and bar, expansive outdoor patio, men’s and women’s locker rooms
- 210 tree-shaded sites with full electric (20, 30 & 50 amp), water, cable TV and sewer service + free wifi
- 112 deluxe back-in sites, 24 pull through sites, 17 premium sites, 2 Chairman sites with picnic table, gazebo, BBQ & fire pit), 5 Presidential sites with picnic table, gazebo & BBQ), 22 Buddy Sites, 1 chairman elite site
- Free wireless internet
- Heated pool and two hot tubs with cabanas and BBQ patio area
- Two large clubhouses for gatherings and events
- Pechanga Gas Station with all fuel grades, convenience store and Mexican fast food outlet
Weddings, Meetings, Banquets & Conventions
- Large conventions may be held in the 40,000 square foot Summit Events Center or the 23,000 square foot Pechanga Grand Ballroom. The Summit Events Center also features a 20,000 square foot foyer with a dedicated registration area and overhead digital screens
- 15 breakout meeting rooms on the 2nd floor of Pechanga’s Resort Tower
- Each meeting/event booked standard with wayfinding and digital signage
- Bridal parties seek out Journey at Pechanga’s dedicated, outdoor wedding grounds. Set amid towering oak trees with the golf course and Journey’s signature wooden bridge in the distance, this space can accommodate up to 200 guests. Brides and grooms also receive their own “ready rooms” that come complete with flat screen TVs, makeup mirrors, refrigerators, comfortable seating for approximately 12 people and more
Press Room with news and more info can be found online at: http://blogs.pechanga.com/newsroom/
Pechanga info, photos & b-roll available upon request – firstname.lastname@example.org