Pechanga Resort Casino is located in the heart of the Temecula Valley. One question we hear frequently in the PR department is, “Where is Temecula?” Upon further investigation, one quickly finds out that it’s close to everything. Whether visitors come to Pechanga Resort Casino for gaming or to enjoy the surrounding area, there’s something for everyone.
Here are some ideas to consider if your assignment brings you to Pechanga Resort Casino and Temecula, California.
- “Stay-Cation.” Gas has gone through the roof and the economy is less than stable, so Southern Californians can save themselves a bundle of cash by skipping the long, traffic-congested trip up I-15 and opt for the larger, more inclusive gaming and resort playground at Pechanga Resort Casino. Add to this the fact that we are conveniently nestled in Southern California’s Wine Country. Why would your audience make two separate (and very costly) trips to Vegas and Napa when they could come to Pechanga and enjoy the best of both worlds?
- “Where is Temecula and what is there to do?” Do you mean besides gaming, playing golf, dancing, dining and enjoying a show at Pechanga? Well, Temecula is Southern California Wine Country with nearly 40 wineries, a host of day spas, hot air balloon rides sky diving and aerial tours, sunny weather and a wide assortment of outdoor activities including fishing, boating and other water sports. Visitors can do it all in a day or stay for a week and take their time.
- “Is Pechanga really larger than anything in Vegas?” When talking about gaming, it is much bigger, with over 1,000 more slot machines than the largest Vegas casino. Of course, since we are located about an hour from anywhere in Southern California, our hotel is not as large as what you will find in Vegas; but then again, how many Vegas resorts offer a world-class 18-hole championship course just a few steps from their hotel? In addition, Pechanga also has its own RV Resort, so you don’t have to camp in a parking lot. Come see why we are not only the biggest, but also the best!
- Check out the culinary talents at Pechanga. Lured by an expanding market, economic development and family communities, top chefs from Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New Orleans and others put their creative food savvy to work for the delight of Pechanga guests. Our staff of world-renowned chefs put their creative marks on the wide assortment of dining options here at Pechanga and can offer your audience unique and imaginative culinary creations that they can make at home.
- “What are people playing now?” With more than 3,400 slot machines, over 130 table games and a state-of-the-art 54 table poker room, Pechanga has it all. The latest technologies and licensed machines are pumping out jackpots every day. Report on the unique Pechanga Craps or try the latest and hottest slots, there is always a new tech angle to cover in the world of gaming.
- “What if my friend doesn’t gamble?” There’s always a non-gambler in every group, which is why Pechanga Resort Casino offers a multitude of entertainments outside of gaming, not to mention all the fun things to do in Southern California Wine Country. See a show, play golf, go dancing, enjoy a gourmet meal, laugh it up at the Comedy Club, get a spa treatment, relax by the pool, go wine tasting, ride in a hot air balloon, go sky diving, experience Old Town Temecula or go hiking at the Santa Rosa Plateau.
If you would like to pursue one of these story ideas please contact:
Ciara Green, Public Relations Manager.
For Winery Information:
Temecula Valley Winegrowers Assn.
For Temecula Information:
Temecula Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau
Kimberly Adams – President & CEO
28690 Mercedes Ave, Suite A
Temecula, CA 92590