TEMECULA, Calif. (March 20, 2017) – Legendary R&B artists Earth Wind & Fire will be making a stop at Pechanga Resort & Casino during their 2017 Spring Tour to perform some of their all-time greatest hits. Taking the stage for not only one, but two nights in Temecula, Calif., you can groove to their signature R&B, pop, soul, funk, and disco beats on Friday and Saturday, June 9 and 10, at 8 p.m. in the Pechanga Theater. Tickets for the event are priced at $110, $125, $135, and $145 and can be purchased at www.Pechanga.com or by calling (877) 711-2946.
Earth Wind & Fire is America’s seventh top-selling musical group of all time born in 1969. The band has mastered music in several different categories, setting the standard for talent across those categories. Earth Wind & Fire has:
- Released a total of 23 albums
- Recorded eight #1 R&B singles and eight Double Platinum Top 10 pop albums
- Earned more than 50 Gold and Platinum albums
- Sold more than 90 million albums worldwide
- Received a spot on the list of all-time bestselling music artists
- Been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and the National Academy of Recording Arts & Science
- Won the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2016, totaling nine Grammy Awards for the group
- Earned Lifetime Achievement honors from the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the BET awards
Some of today’s A-list celebrities are loyal and long-lasting fans of Earth Wind & Fire, including Beyoncé, Usher, Mary J. Blige and Alicia Keys. They even have a fan base extending to President Bill Clinton and President Barack Obama, both inviting the popular group to perform at political social gatherings. Nearly 50 years later since inception by founder Maurice White, Earth Wind & Fire’s current band members still tour internationally with sold-out shows.