TEMECULA, Calif. — (May 11, 2017) – What does your dad consider as fun? No matter what it is, you can most likely find it at California’s largest resort/casino, Pechanga Resort & Casino. This Father’s Day on Sunday, June 18, there will be no need to fret over what to get dad or your significant other for his special day. Pechanga has put together several easy gift options to choose from:
- Is your dad the Best Dad? Those who would like to enter their dad in Pechanga’s “Best Dads” social media contest may do so from June 9 – 13 for the chance to win an Oakley gift pack, including an Oakley wash bag stocked with travel goodies, a pack of Oakley athletic socks, an Oakley hat, a sleeve of Nike golf balls, and a Journey at Pechanga pullover sweater. Six special dads will win this $200 retail value Oakley gift pack. To enter, visit com/Pechanga, Instagram.com/PechangaCasino, or Twitter.com/PechangaCasino.
- Journey at Pechanga Golf: Rated one of the top public courses in the state by GolfWeek Magazine, Journey at Pechanga is a fun challenge for golfers of all skill levels. It’s also a unique course that features cultural artifacts from the Pechanga tribe nestled within the native canyons and ravines. Journey’s Annual Golf Pass is $899 and includes 12 rounds of golf any day of the week. While a high-ticket item, the pass provides a savings of $769 off the full retail price of the same amount of golf rounds. The experts at the Journey Pro Shop can also fit dad for a custom set of golf clubs or golf shoes. Gift certificates in any denomination are also available to redeem toward a day on the links, with rounds starting as low as $49.
- Concert & Event Tickets: You’ll find anything from concerts, to up-and-coming or celebrity stand-up comedians, to musicals at Pechanga Resort & Casino. Score some tickets for dad and he may even bring you with him. Upcoming Pechanga events currently on sale after Father’s Day include Alice Cooper on June 21, America on July 16, Donny and Marie Osmond on July 21, Legends in Concert: Direct from Las Vegas on July 28, West Side Story: The Broadway Musical on August 11 and 12, Jill Scott on August 18, Idina Menzel on September 1, Miguel Bose on September 17, and Pepe Aguilar on October 12 and 13. If dad isn’t into a show but likes to laugh, tickets to the Pechanga Comedy Club are $18, with performances on Fridays and Saturdays. Check out a full list of events here: pechanga.com/entertain.
- 9th Annual Microbrew Festival & Chili Cook-Off: Celebrate Father’s Day a week early and get him tickets to Pechanga’s 9th Annual Microbrew Festival and Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, June 10 from 1 – 5 p.m. What dad doesn’t like unlimited samples of craft beer and chili!? Dozens of craft brewers throughout Southern California and beyond will all come together at Pechanga for a festival in support of Habitat for Humanity, while eight Pechanga chefs go head-to-head to determine the AAA Four Diamond property’s best chili maker. VIP tickets are $65 and allow pass holders an early entry at 12 p.m. instead of 1 p.m. for general admission. VIPs also receive an upgraded tasting glass. General admission Pechanga Microbrew Festival tickets are $50. Guests receive a two-ounce souvenir glass to sample unlimited beer tastings. Tickets can be purchased at Pechanga.com/Entertain or (877) 711-2946.
- Spa Services: Spa Pechanga offers a special massage tailored just for golfers. The Golfers Massage works tight shoulders, upper and lower back areas. The 50-minute treatment soothes sore muscles worked during golf rounds and provides needed relaxation regardless if dad plays golf or not. Spa Pechanga also offers the Gentlemen’s Facial, which focuses on soothing razor burn and environmental damage, leaving the skin healthy, clean and clear. To see a full list of Spa Pechanga services, visit Pechanga.com/Indulge/Spa.
- Apparel & Accessories: Could dad use a wardrobe refresh? The Journey at Pechanga Pro Shop is one of the largest in Southern California and carries favorite clothing lines by Callaway, Cleveland, TaylorMade, Titlist, and more. The Shops at Pechanga carry more designer items than any other retailer in the Temecula Valley. Choose from elegant or sporty watches by Burberry, Oakley, Michael Kors, Gucci, and more. The perfect pair of casual, trendy and/or golf sunglasses are also easy to find at the Shops at Pechanga.
- Gift Card: If you can’t decide, Pechanga gift cards may be the best and easiest gift option so that dad can choose exactly what he wants this Father’s Day. Pechanga gift cards are usable toward hotel accommodations, concert and event tickets, dining at any of the resort’s 11 restaurants, spa treatments, golf, and retail purchases. Pechanga gift cards are available in any denomination and may be purchased at any Pechanga retail shop, Spa Pechanga, or the Journey at Pechanga Pro Shop.