TEMECULA, Calif. – (February 1, 2018) — In celebration of the Lunar New Year, Pechanga Resort & Casino will celebrate with drawings on Friday, February 9, and Friday, February 23. Players will earn one entry for every point earned playing slots or table games between 4 a.m. and 10 p.m. Each day, there will be 10 winners of $1,000 EasyPlay® at 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. and one final winner announced at 10 p.m. for the all-new 2018 Toyota Prius. Winners will be posted each drawing hour for opportunities to win multiple times. Don’t miss the firecrackers on Saturday, February 17, at 6 p.m. at the casino north entrance.
Lucky Lion Dance Performance
Pechanga Resort & Casino commemorates Lunar New Year with the Lucky Lion Dance performance at 6 p.m. on Saturday, February 17 at the property’s North Entrance. The “Lucky Lion,” which represent blessings and good luck, awakens and begins its opening sequence from the north entrance (adjacent to North Parking Structure) and works his way throughout the casino floor. Pechanga Resort & Casino executives will follow the lion dancers and give out red envelopes to guests to feed the lions that traditionally represent good luck and wishing great luck to come in the New Year. Everyone is welcome.
Lunar New Year Dining Specials
If you’ve worked up an appetite celebrating Lunar New Year, be sure to stop in to either of Pechanga’s authentic Asian restaurants, Bamboo or Blazing Noodles, for a true eastern dining experience. Bamboo will be serving up eight special dishes this year. Choose from:
- 2 ½ lb Salt and Pepper Maine Lobster, $78
- Deep Fried Whole Fish with Chef Special Spicy Sauce, $68
- Crab Meat with Broccoli, $32
- Black Pepper Tenderloin with Asparagus, $32
- Seared Lamb with Scallions, $28
- Half Fried Chicken with Ginger Scallion Soy Sauce, $28
- Filet Half Roast Duck with Mix Vegetables, $28
- Braised Tofu with Black Mushrooms, $22
If you’re more interested in authentic Chinese, be sure to hit Blazing Noodles for lunch or dinner. With another eight options in addition to the regular menu, guests have the following special options:
- 2 ½ lb Maine Lobster in a Spicy Malaysian Sauce, $78
- Steam Whole Fish with Black Bean Sauce, $68
- Spicy Shrimp with Lobster Sauce, $32
- Beef Tenderloin with Orange Sauce, $32
- Roast Duck and BBQ Pork Platter, $28
- Lemongrass Pork Chops, $28
- Black Mushrooms with Asparagus, $26
- Tai Ching Spicy Chicken, $26
Lunar New Year Décor
The Lunar New Year symbolizes a time for reawakening and to celebrate the season, Pechanga Resort & Casino features Year of the Dog décor throughout the property. The decorations include lanterns, bridges, cherry blossoms, inscriptions and much more, and they offer the perfect backdrop for group photos or selfies.
For more information on Pechanga events and promotions, please call (877) 711-2946 or visit our website Pechanga.com. Must be at least 21 years of age to participate this promotion.