TEMECULA, Calif. – (March 16, 2015) – Pechanga Resort & Casino represents Southern California proudly as the No. 2 best casino outside of Las Vegas as ranked by USA Today Travel. In an online visual slide show presentation called “Leaving Las Vegas: The best casinos outside of Las Vegas,” Pechanga Resort & Casino is described as “modern and inviting.”
The article continues by highlighting the massiveness of the casino floor (about a quarter mile end to end), the luxurious amenities of the 517-rooms and suites, the ability to get some rest and relaxation in the on-site spa or on the golf course, and dining at the resort’s 11 restaurants. Atlantis Resort Casino in Reno, Nev. Came in at No. 1.
Top Ten Casinos Outside of Las Vegas – As named by USA Today Travel:
1. Atlantis Casino Resort – Reno, Nev.
2. Pechanga Resort & Casino – Temecula, Calif.
3. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Hollywood, Fla.
4. Casino Arizona – Scottsdale, Ariz.
5. L’Auberge Casino Resort – Lake Charles, La.
6. Viejas Resort & Casino – San Diego, Calif.
7. Little Creek Casino Resort – Shelton, Wash.
8. Seneca Niagra Resort & Casino – Niagra Falls, N.Y.
9. Four Winds Casino – Harbor County region, Mich.
10. The Silverado-Franklin – Deadwood, S.D.